- Mitrophanov2016 - Extended Mitrophanov2011 Blood Coagulation Model (additional thrombin reactions)
- Tanos2008 - Blood coagulation and Snake Venom
- Mitrophanov2015 - Simulating extended Hockin Blood Coagulation Model under varied pH
- Mitrophanov2014 - Extended Hockin Blood Coagulation Model with additional fibrin-associated species
- Luan2010 - Blood Coagulation Model (extension of Luan2007)
- Zarnitsina1996 - Reactions of the Intrinsic Pathway of Blood Coagulation
- Mitrophanov2013 - Simulation of Hockin Blood Coagulation Model under reduced temperature
- Goldbeter1991 - Min Mit Oscil
- Kholodenko1999 - EGFR signaling
- Uhlén2017 - TCGA-F2-6879-01A - Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma (male, 58 years)
- Mufudza2012 - Estrogen effect on the dynamics of breast cancer
- Switching behaviour of PP2A inhibition by ARPP-16 - mutual inhibitions
Model of the month
Lactococcus lactis has been genetically modified to increase the yield of mannitol and 2,3-butanediol. Costa et al. (2014) presented a mathematical model that provided new targets to further improve metabolite yield.
The new website will transition from beta to production on 25 June 2018.
12 Jun 2018 at 11:02
BioModels now hosts 6753 models derived from biological samples collected from patients.
21 Aug 2017 at 10:00
We are extremely happy to announce the 31st release of BioModels!
26 Jun 2017 at 02:20
The metabolic network and logical models hosted in the literature-based branch of BioModels can now be downloaded from our FTP server.
16 Jan 2017 at 04:15
The paper, entitled Mechanistic models on neurodegenerative disease processes, available from CPT:PSP
09 Jan 2017 at 09:03