- Almeida2019 - Transcription-based circadian mechanism controls the duration of molecular clock states in response to signaling inputs
- Hanson2016 - Toxicity Management in CAR T cell therapy for B-ALL
- Tsur2019 - Response of patients with melanoma to immune checkpoint blockade
- Bidot2008 - Mathematical modelling of T cell activation kinetics
- Caldwell2019 - The Vicodin abuse problem
- Dhawan2019 - Endogenous miRNA sponges mediate the generation of oscillatory dynamics for a non-coding RNA network
- Whole Genome Metabolism - Bacillus cereus (strain AH820)
- Whole Genome Metabolism - Burkholderia xenovorans (strain LB400)
- Whole Genome Metabolism - Streptococcus pneumoniae (strain AP200)
- Uhlén2017 - TCGA-77-8138-01A - Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma (male, 75 years)
- Whole Genome Metabolism - Escherichia coli (strain SE11)
This model presents a general target-mediated drug disposition (TMDD) model for bispecific antibodies (BsAbs), which bind to two different targets on different cell membranes. The model includes four different binding events for BsAbs, turnover of the targets, and internalization of the complexes. In addition, a quasi-equilibrium (QE) approximation with decreased number of binding parameters is also present.
The new website will transition from beta to production on 25 June 2018.
12 Jun 2018 at 11:02
BioModels now hosts 6753 models derived from biological samples collected from patients.
21 Aug 2017 at 10:00
We are extremely happy to announce the 31st release of BioModels!
26 Jun 2017 at 02:20
The metabolic network and logical models hosted in the literature-based branch of BioModels can now be downloaded from our FTP server.
16 Jan 2017 at 04:15
The paper, entitled Mechanistic models on neurodegenerative disease processes, available from CPT:PSP
09 Jan 2017 at 09:03