Meyer1991_CalciumSpike_ICCView the 2009-08 Model of the Month entry for this model
This a model from the article:
Meyer T, Stryer L Annu Rev Biophys Biophys Chem1991:20:153-74 1867714,
No Abstract Available
The IP3-Ca2+ Crosscoupling Model (ICC) is reviewed by Meyer and Stryer in 1991, originally from Meyer and Stryer, 1988. PMID - 2455890 Parameters refer to figures 5 and 6 of the article which were reproduced by using Copasi 4.5 (Build 30). Species CaI and IP3 are buffered to 1% and 50% percent, respectively.
This model originates from BioModels Database: A Database of Annotated Published Models. It is copyright (c) 2005-2009 The BioModels Team.
To cite BioModels Database, please use Le Novère N., Bornstein B., Broicher A., Courtot M., Donizelli M., Dharuri H., Li L., Sauro H., Schilstra M., Shapiro B., Snoep J.L., Hucka M. (2006) BioModels Database: A Free, Centralized Database of Curated, Published, Quantitative Kinetic Models of Biochemical and Cellular Systems Nucleic Acids Res., 34: D689-D691.
- Calcium spiking.
- Meyer T, Stryer L.
- Annu Rev Biophys Biophys Chem 1991; 20: 153-174 , 0/ 1991 , Volume 20 , pages: 153-174
- Department of Cell Biology, Sherman Fairchild Center, Stanford University School of Medicine, California 94305.
- Model originally submitted by : Philipp Bayer
- Submitted: Aug 4, 2009 8:55:09 PM
- Last Modified: May 28, 2014 1:43:04 AM
(added: 05 Aug 2009, 15:12:36, updated: 05 Aug 2009, 15:12:36)